- Lime juice
- Maple flakes
- 1 oz absinthe
- 1 oz Monsieur Cocktail lime syrup
- 1 oz pure NAPSI-certified maple water
- Wet the rim of an Old Fashioned glass with the lime juice, then dip it into the maple flakes.
- Drop a large ice cube into the glass.
- Put ice cubes and the drink ingredients into a cocktail shaker, and shake.
- Strain into the Old Fashioned glass.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!