- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup squash of choice (butternut, acorn, pumpkin, etc.), diced
- 1 green zuchchini, diced
- 1 yellow zucchini, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper , diced
- 1 1/2 cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup Italian tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Basil and oregano, fresh or dry, to taste
- Heat oil in a casserole and gently brown the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, maple syrup, salt and pepper and continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the herbs at the last minute. Serve as a side dish or au gratin
Energy: 203 calories Protein: 3.4 g. Carbohydrates: 30 g Fats: 7.7 g.
Excellent source of Vitamin C
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!