- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour over endives, watercress, dandelion greens, chicory, frisée or romaine lettuce, or whatever greens you choose.
- Keeps 1 week in the fridge.
Makes 250 ml (1 cup)
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!