- 1 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 eggs yolks
- 1/2cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of flour
- Maple essence, to taste
- 1 cup of fruit of your choice (strawberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, peaches, pears, etc.)
- Pour the milk into a microwave-safe dish. Heat until it steams, but do not let boil.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg yolks with maple syrup and flour. Gradually add hot milk.
- Return the mixture back into the microwave-safe dish and cook on medium high for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring constantly until mixture thickens. If you wish, you can now add the maple essence.
- Pour into desert glasses, garnish with fruit and cool before serving.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!