- 3 1/2 oz soft goat cheese
- 2 15-cm (6-in) tortillas
- 4 1/2 oz smoked salmon slices
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon olive or other vegetable oil
- Radish, snow pea or alfalfa sprouts
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Divide cheese between the two tortillas.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Add smoked salmon, drizzle with maple syrup and roll up.
- In a non-stick skillet, brown the tortilla rolls in olive oil. Drizzle with maple syrup and roll up.
- Meanwhile, put sprouts in a bowl and season with lemon juice, olive oil and pepper, tossing well.
- Divide seasoned sprouts between four serving plates.
- Cut each tortilla diagonally in three to five pieces and place on sprouts.
- Serve warm.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!