- 8 cups pure maple water
- 16 large shrimps, peeled
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon chopped red pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- In a saucepan, reduce the maple water by half (about 25 minutes).
- Add the shrimp in the steaming hot maple water and leave it to simmer for 3 minutes.
- In a soup tureen, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour the steaming hot maple water and the shrimp over the ingredients in the tureen and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!