- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 lbs jumbo shrimp, shelled
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons ginger, cut into julienne strips
- Sea salt
- Fresh herbs
- In a large pan, melt butter; do not burn it. Add the rest of the ingredients (except herbs) and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!