- 1 1/2 lb chicken, cut into strips
- 1 bag (500 g / 18 oz) frozen vegetables (Asian mix)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup your favourite store-bought Asian sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Stir-fry the chicken in oil for 3 minutes over high heat. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!