- 2 cups chicken (or vegetable) broth
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan over high heat, pour in broth and bring to a boil.
- Add remaining ingredients, lower heat and let simmer 5 minutes.
- Purée soup in a blender before serving.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!