- 1 1/4 oz BeOrigin gin
- 1/2 oz Monsieur Cocktail lemon syrup
- 5 oz sparkling maple wine or cider
- 1 tsp maple pearls, to garnish
- Pour the first three ingredients into a champagne flute, the sparkling wine or cider last.
- Spoon the maple pearls on top.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!