- 2 3/8 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons oolong tea leaves
- Maple syrup (Dark)
- Goji berries, for garnish
- Pour milk and oolong tea leaves into a pan and warm over low heat without bringing to a boil.
- When the mixture is warm, turn off the heat, cover the pot and steam for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour tea through a strainer into cups and add maple syrup.
- Top with scattered goji berries, as desired.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!