- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup soy or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut, grated
- 1/4 cup flaxseed, ground
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, whisk the maple syrup, soy or peanut butter and water until smooth, 2 – 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, apricots, pumpkin seeds, coconut, and flax seeds. Using a wooden spoon, incorporate the liquid mixture.
- Pour into 23 by 13 cm (9 by 5 in.) parchment-lined baking dish and press down well. Refrigerate 4 hours, then cut into 16 bars or squares.
Refrigeration time: 4 hours
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!