- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup flaxseed
- 1 cup walnuts, almonds or hazelnuts
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups pure maple water
- Line a 23×13-cm (9×5-in) loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another.
- Pour the wet into the dry and mix.
- Pour batter into pan and let stand 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Place pan on middle rack and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven, invert onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (without unmoulding) and return to oven. Cook another 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before slicing.
Allow 2 to 8 hours of rest after cooking.
Yield: 1 loaf
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!