- 4 cups pure maple water
- 1 orange, sliced
- 8 oz vodka
- Ice cubes
- A few cranberries for garnish
- Reduce maple water for 30 minutes in a large saucepan.
- Leave to cool at room temperature.
- Pour the water into a pitcher.
- Add orange slices and vodka, then refrigerate 6 hours or more.
- Serve in tall glasses filled with ice and garnish with a few cranberries.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!