- 3/4 oz Sortilège maple whiskey liqueur
- 3/4 oz Coureur des Bois maple cream
- 1/2 oz Kahlúa coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz Disaronno Originale almond liqueur
- 1/2 oz 10% fat cream
- A few ice cubes
- 1 A pinch powdered sweet almonds
- Pour all the liquids into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the ice and shake well for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Sprinkle powdered almonds on top.
- Enjoy with friends.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!