- Maple taffy braised pork base recipe, shredded and chilled
- 1 green zucchini, cut into short sections
- 1 yellow zucchini, cut into short sections
- 12 sweet mini-peppers, scooped out
- 12 mushrooms, stems removed
- 12 small tomatoes, scooped out
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Scoop out the zucchini sections, keeping the bottoms intact to create a cavity in each.
- Put, with all other vegetables, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Stuff them with the braised pork and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold as appetizers.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!