- Maple taffy braised pork base recipe, at room temperature
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup duck fat, melted
- Fresh rosemary
- Pink peppercorns
- Gently loosen the braised pork in a food processor, being careful not to reduce it to purée.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into ramekins and pack down.
- Add duck fat.
- Garnish with rosemary and pink peppercorns.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Refrigeration Time: 2 hours
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!