- 1 lime wedge
- 1 tablespoon maple sugar
- 4 basil leaves
- 1 1/2 oz white rum
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2/3 cup ginger ale
- 1 cherry tomato for garnish
- Frost a highball glass by rubbing rim with the lime wedge, then immediately dipping it in a saucer containing the maple sugar.
- Place basil leaves in bottom of the glass and crush with a pestle.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the cherry tomato.
- Stir with a bar spoon.
- Garnish with a cherry tomato and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!