- 2 oz Calvados (or apple brandy)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 dashes of lemon bitters (or other bitters, to taste)
- A few ice cubes
- 1/2 oz dry sparkling cider
- Add all ingredients except cider to a shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a coupette and top off with sparkling cider.
Mixologist: Nicolas Soto, Experimental Cocktail Club, London
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!