- 2 carrots, cut into rings over 1 cm (3/8 in) thick
- Handful of fresh sage leaves
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple sugar
- Salt (coarse salt like Fleur de Sel)
- Cut carrots into 1 cm (3/8 in) rings.
- Drizzle and spread olive oil in a heatproof dish. Lay the carrots on the dish and roast for approximately 20 minutes in a 200 °C (400 °F) oven.
- When carrots are about 80% done, sprinkle maple sugar and sage and roast for another 6-7 minutes.
- Finish with a sprinkle of salt.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!