- 6 fresh blackberries
- 4 teaspoons Amber maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup Rittenhouse rye (or other brand of whisky)
- 3 tablespoons white cranberry juice
- A few ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle 5 blackberries, maple syrup and lime juice until blackberries are crushed.
- Add rye and cranberry juice.
- Shake and strain into a large glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with remaining blackberry.
Mixologist: Luciana Autilio, Anfora, New York
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!