- 2.2 lbs fingerling potatoes, washed
- 1/4 cup duck fat
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 sprigs thyme or fresh rosemary
- Coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place rack in centre of oven. Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on baking sheet and roast for about 1 hour 15 minutes, turning frequently.
These maple-roasted fingerling potatoes are a perfect side to go with turkey, caramelized pork ribs or a good roast beef.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!