- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- Juice and zest of an orange
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 sachet of liquid pectin
- In a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan, bring all the ingredients (except the pectin) to a boil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and add the pectin.
- Leave to cool before filling jars.
- The jam will keep for 1 week in the refrigerator and 6 months in the freezer.
Makes 500 ml (2 cups) – The jam will keep for 1 week in the refrigerator and 6 months in the freezer.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!