- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (0%)
- 1/3 cup silken tofu
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple sugar or maple flakes
- 1 tablespoon pecans or other nuts, chopped
- Using a blender or stick blender, bring the yogurt, tofu, and the 60 ml (1/4 cup) of maple sugar to a consistent, smooth texture.
- Pour into a ramekin and top with the remaining 5 ml (1 tsp) of sugar or maple flakes and the pecans. Use as a dip for fruit or pieces of bread for a delightful snack.
Nutritional Value per Serving (An ideal snack after exercise)
Calories: 160 kcal
Fat: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Fibre: 1 g
Protein: 9 g
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!