- All purpose maple dough base recipe
- Butter (for pan)
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam
- 3/4 cup maple butter
- Christmas candies of your choice
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Butter a 22.5-cm (9-in) square pan and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Prepare the base recipe for All-Purpose Maple Dough.
- Place the dough in pan and bake 35 minutes or until the top is golden and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from pan.
- Remove cake from pan, and cut in half, horizontally.
- Spread strawberry jam on one half-cake and place the other half on top of it.
- Frost that cake with maple butter, cut into 25 equal squares, and decorate with Christmas candies.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!