- 1 cup frozen strawberries or berries
- 3/4 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Add all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. Serve cold.
Per portion of 250 ml: 250 calories; 10 g protein; 1 g fat; 55 g carbohydrates; 4 g fibre.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!