- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup grainy mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped tarragon
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine both mustards, maple butter and tarragon. Season with pepper to taste.
- Keep chilled in an airtight container.
- This mustard can be used for sandwiches, hamburgers and hot dogs.
This mustard will also pair deliciously with sausages or pork dishes.
500ml (2 cups)
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!