- 1 L milk
- 30 ml matcha green tea powder
- 30 ml maple sugar
- Pour milk into a saucepan. Warm over low heat until simmering.
- Put matcha green tea and maple sugar into a teapot and mix together well.
- Pour in half of the heated milk and stir into a creamy latté.
- Froth the other half of the milk with a whisk.
- Serve in attractive cups, garnished with foam.
Note: This tea may also be served cold.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!