- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 5 oz mascarpone cheese
- Grated chocolate, maple sugar, maple nuggets or maple flakes for garnish
- Put a little water in the bottom of a double boiler and place the top pan over it, or use a saucepan with a mixing bowl on top.
- When the water starts to simmer, put the egg yolks and maple syrup into the top part.
- Stir constantly with a whisk and cook for about 8 minutes until you obtain a ribbon texture.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Add the mascarpone and stir from time to time.
- When the mixture is cooled completely, divide into 4 pudding cups and garnish with chocolate and sugar, maple nuggets or flakes, to taste.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!