- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 corn ears
- Preheat barbecue grill on High.
- In a bowl, combine first 3 ingredients and set aside.
- Strip away the first layer of husks from each cob. Gently spread out remaining leaves, remove corn silk, then baste cobs with reserved butter.
- Close remaining husks around cobs and wrap each one in aluminum foil.
- Place cobs on the barbecue, cover and cook 4 minutes. Turn and cook another 4 minutes. Repeat this step twice, for a total cooking time of 16 minutes. Unwrap and enjoy.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!