- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut in 2.5 cm (1 in) cubes
- 12 bacon slices, cut in half
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C (425 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wrap each cube of pineapple with half a slice of bacon and attach with a toothpick. Brush with maple syrup, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bacon is well cooked. Serve hot.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!