- 8 beets
- 4.5 oz fresh goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Slice 8 cooked medium-size beets. Divide slices among 4 serving plates.
- In a food processor, mix fresh goat cheese, maple syrup, cider vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.
- Season to taste, then pour over beets. Garnish with pine nuts and greens.
Optimize the flavour :
To seal in the flavour of your beets, wrap them individually in aluminum foil, unpeeled, then cook for two hours in an oven preheated to 180 °C (350 °F). Let cool before peeling them.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!