- 1 tablespoon elderberries (or mix of blueberries and cranberries)
- Pinch of peppery green alder
- 1 oz Labranche maple wine
- 3 oz white cranberry juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into an old fashioned glass.
Mixologist: Arnaud Marchand, Chez Boulay Bistro Boréal, Quebec
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!