- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup thick natural yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise with yogurt. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Season generously and let rest for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavours to blend prior to serving.
This dip is excellent for snacks as well as poultry, fish, shellfish and chips.
ENERGY: 76 cal*CARBOHYDRATES: 6.1 g*FATS: 5.7 g*
Low content of saturated fatty acids.*
Per serving of 45 ml (3 tablespoons)
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!