- thin lemon slices, washed
- thin orange slices, washed
- 1 bottle of vodka (750 ml)
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Place citrus fruit slices in a large pitcher with an airtight lid.
- Add remaining ingredients. Seal and refrigerate 3 weeks.
- Strain before serving in small, chilled glasses.
To turn this maple vodka into a refreshing granita, add an equal volume of water, freeze for 12 hours, then scrape with a fork. Serve in verrines.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!