- 5 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 4 oz dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Zest of an orange
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup 35% cream
- 3/4 cup maple sugar (or maple flakes)
- Preheat your barbecue or grill with the heat set to high.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. On top of 4 large pieces of aluminum foil, place 4 large sheets of parchment paper of the same size. Distribute the mixed ingredients equally over the 4 sheets, then fold over to make envelopes.
- Place the envelopes on the barbecue and bake for about 5 minutes.
- Serve in the envelopes with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!