- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 oz 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 4 cups corn flake cereals
- 1 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 small container fresh raspberries
- Line a rectangular dish with plastic wrap.
- In a large heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine maple syrup, eggs, butter and chocolate. Cook over medium heat, stirring until chocolate has melted.
- In a food processor, grind cereal and sunflower seeds into breadcrumbs.
- Add mixture to maple syrup, mixing well to incorporate. Remove from heat.
- Add raspberries and mix again. Pour into dish and chill 6 hours in the refrigerator before cutting into squares.
Refrigeration Time: 6 hours
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!