- 1 1/3 lb of ground meat (turkey, chicken or pork)
- 1 pear, grated
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Season to taste.
- Divide into 4 parts and form patties.
- Preheat the grill (barbeque) to medium-high.
- Cook the burgers for 7-10 minutes or until done.
- Serve with your favourite condiments.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!