- 1 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup large blueberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- Preheat oven to 180° C (350° F), rack in centre position. Place paper liners in 12 muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, oat flakes, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, use a whisk to mix the maple syrup, yogurt, oil, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Add the dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula. Incorporate the blueberries.
- Use a large ice cream scoop to fill the muffin cups to the brim with batter. Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool in their moulds before removing from the tin.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!