- 2 cups mozzarella, grated
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon maple sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread mozzarella uniformly across sheet and sprinkle remaining ingredients on top.
- Bake for 18-20 min or until golden.
- Remove from oven, cut into squares using a pizza wheel and let cool.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!