- 1 540-ml (19-oz) can of lychees, strained
- 1 bottle 750 ml (26 oz) of chardonnay (or another white wine)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups white cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup citrus liqueur, such as Triple Sec
- 1 bottle 750 ml (26 oz) of sparkling water
- Puree lychees with 125 ml (1/2 cup) of wine in a blender.
- Pour fruit puree into ice cube trays and freeze for 24 hours.
- To prepare the punch, pour remaining ingredients into a punch bowl and add the lychee ice cubes.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!