- 500 ml red cabbage, sliced
- 500 ml kale, chopped
- 500 ml green cabbage, sliced
- 125 ml pumpkin seeds
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 90 ml maple sugar mayonnaise or store-bought mayonnaise
- 30 ml maple vinegar
- 5 ml Dijon mustard
- 60 ml maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- Salt and pepper
- In a large (clear, if possible) bowl, arrange the cabbages in layers. Add the pumpkin seeds, celery, and green onions on top. Set aside.
- In another bowl, blend the mayonnaise, maple vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, and salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, pour the vinaigrette on the salad and mix.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!