- Italian maple meringue base recipe
- 1 cake or 24 cupcakes
- A few drops of artificial red food colouring
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Put a few drops of colouring into the Italian meringue and beat for about 1 minute.
- Put the frosting into a pastry bag with a fluted tip.
- Fashion frosting rosettes on cupcakes or frost a large cake with a spatula.
- Decorate with the cranberries.
Give about 4 cups (1 litre) to frost 1 cake or 24 cupcakes.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!