- 4 cinnamon raisin buns
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cups of fresh fruit of your choice
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- Slice the buns in half, horizontally.
- Beat the eggs, milk and maple syrup in a bowl. Place the bun halves into this mixture and let them sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan, on medium heat.
- Gently squeeze the liquid out of the buns and brown them slightly on each side for 5 to 8 until golden in colour.
- Serve accompanied by fruit and drizzled with maple syrup.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!