- 4 bananas
- 3/8 cup maple syrup (Amber)
- Peel the bananas and cut them into the size you prefer. Skewer the pieces and put them in a freezer for about an hour.
- Pour maple syrup into a small pan, heat, and when bubbles start to boil up, turn off heat.
- Put the frozen banana sticks into the syrup, turn to coat in the syrup, and place on a tray.
- When the syrup hardens into a candy-like consistency, put in a glass to serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!