- 8.8 oz 64 % dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut in cubes
- Place chocolate and maple syrup in a bowl, then place bowl over another with boiling water. Make sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Whisk until chocolate has melted.
- Remove bowl from water bath and add cubes of butter, whisking until butter has completely melted.
- Glaze cake immediately with hot ganache.
- Note: If ganache solidifies, melt again in a saucepan over low heat and use promptly.
Makes: enough for 1 cake (25 cm /10 in).
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!