- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1/2 zucchini, grated
- 1/2 leek, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Oil a 25-cm (10-in) quiche pan and coat with breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, maple syrup, carrot, zucchini and leek. Add cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into quiche pan. Top with cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with a green salad.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!