- 1 cup choice of nuts (walnuts, pecans, almonds)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Heat the nuts over low heat in a skillet to enhance the flavor and crunchiness. Remove from heat and stir in maple syrup.
- Return to heat and continue cooking, stirring often until sugar crystallizes and sticks to the nuts.
- Place the nuts on a plate and allow cooling.
* You can make pretty gifts by wrapping the nuts in wrapping paper and tying with ribbon.
Yield: 250ml (1 cup)
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!