- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large kale leaves, hard stem removed, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Heat milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Add kale. Remove from heat and let rest for 1 minute.
- Pour milk and kale into a blender along with the rest of the ingredients. Mix for about a minute to obtain a smooth mixture.
- Butter a 20-cm (8-in), non-stick pan. Pour in about 60 ml (1/4 cup) of the mixture, tilt the pan to coat it evenly and cook on each side until golden in colour. Transfer each crepe to a plate and cover with aluminum foil to avoid it from drying out. Repeat in order to obtain a total of 8 crepes.
- Serve crepes with some shredded duck confit, lettuce, fresh mint and some homemade or store bought BBQ sauce.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!