- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup kamut flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup maple sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 pack (250 g or 8,8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet (approx. 100 g or 3,5 oz.) of maple flakes
- Using a beater, mix all ingredients in a bowl in the same order as they appear in the list.
- Preheat a non-stick crepe or cast iron pan over medium heat. Lightly butter the pan, and cook one crepe after the other.
- Use about 125 ml (1/2 cup) of the crepe batter for each one, or to create circles of about 10 cm (4 in) each. Cook each crepe for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Layer the crepes into a cake, spreading a little bit of the cream cheese in between each layer and sprinkling with maple flakes, to taste.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!